Skip to main content

Wrapping Up the Holidays

Stampin' Up!'s new promotion called Wrapping Up The Holidays starts today and is good through December 15th. Here is a list of what is available and the prices. Items from the current Holiday Mini Collection listed are the only Holiday Mini items extended while supplies last. All other Holiday Mini items will be available until November 30th.

Check out the following or look at the online brochure here


Orders may be placed on customer and workshop orders.
This offer includes a variety of products designed to help simplify preparation for holiday gift giving with a number of timely offers. These are:
Item Number Description Price
112409 Holiday Tag Bundle $5.50
110380 Tags for All Stamp Set* (20% off) $33.56
110264 Designer Gift cards* (30% off) $6.27
109862 Chocolate Chip satin ribbon* Buy 1, get 1 free!**
109863 Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon* Buy 1, get 1 free!**
112410 Tin 3-Pack $13.50
110147 Celebration wrapping paper* $24.95
110228 Hand Selected Accents & Elements (25% off) $11.21

There is no limit to the number of items you may purchase, but Holiday Mini items are available only while supplies last.



The Holiday Tag Bundle includes 15 of each of the following pieces:


  • Whisper White card stock

  • Real Red textured card stock

  • Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Paper (Dotted Diamond pattern)

  • Real Red twill tape

The pieces for this bundle make 15 cellophane bag toppers that are perfect for neighbor or teacher gifts. These pieces are from the Holiday Glitz card kit.


The satin ribbon offer (buy one, get one free) is good on both the Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip ribbon. You may select any combination of ribbon for your free ribbon. For example, you can buy one Chocolate Chip and choose a second Chocolate Chip or a Purely Pomegranate ribbon for the free ribbon.


The Tin 3-Pack contains three empty Accents & Elements tins. These tins have never been available for purchase separately.I'll be placing orders through out this promotion so please let me know if there is anything I can get for you!

And Remember, until November 30th, there is still FREE shipping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Candy Giveaway

Ok, I am so thrilled to be a Grandma! Addison (see previous post) is so adorable and gives me much "Love and Happiness" that I have to share some "LOVE and HAPPINESS" with you. Here's how it will work: Leave a comment with this posting about anything, especially "baby" or "baby & stamping" related. Leave me a link as well if you have some online samples. We will leave this for one week, and on Friday Feb 29 (leap year too ;) I will make a random drawing and announce the winner. What will you win? You will receive from me, the "Love and Happiness" rubons shown with this posting. These are great for both Stamping and Scrapbooking as they are acid free and scrapbook safe. The package includes 4 sheets, Black, White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip...in the images shown. You can use Rub ons on paper and most nonporous surfaces including glass, photos, clipboards, candles and more. (check the photo here for a sample) The only limit wil...

Scalloped edges

As promised, I created a card using the pieces I created from the tutorial. It also allowed me to use the new "Bali Breeze" paper and my new " Embrace Life" stamp set. As you can see, I used the scalloped pieces along each side of the paper and it gives it a great off set from the main part of the card. I stamped using "Tempting Turquoise" as I did not yet get the In Colors "Soft Sky" ink yet. I think it goes well don't you? Thanks for looking!

Love Matters - just in time for Valentines!

I loved this set from the moment I saw it. I had visions with these colours so of course I had to try them out. It is a great set and very versatile for both card making and scrapbooking alike. I have a challenge for you. If you own this set, have made a card or scrap page using it, send me an email: Challenge with the link or the sample and I will "link" to it from my blog, or post it for all to see. I love to see how others also use this set.