Skip to main content

The Retired List is Here!

Stamp Sets: December 1, 2007 through January 1, 2008Wheels & Accessories: December 10 until supplies run out

Our first semiannual retired stamp set list is here just in time for the holidays! Purchase your favorite retiring sets as a gift to yourself or someone else on your list today before they're gone forever.

Retiring Stamps Details

  • The retired list includes stamp sets that will retire as of January 1, 2008.
  • There is no limit to the number of retired stamps you can purchase.

Retiring Wheels and Accessories Details

  • retiring wheels and accessories list is available online beginning December 10. You can order items from this list through January 1, 2008 or until supplies run out.

Dormant List Details:

  • The dormant list posts December 1, 2007 and includes stamp sets from the Fall-Winter Collection 2007 that are not included in the upcoming Spring-Summer Collection 2008. These sets can be found online and are considered current Stampin' Up! product.

Items from the Holiday Mini will not appear on the dormant list, but they are not retired.
Stamp sets and wheels from mini catalogs will not be included on the dormant list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Candy Giveaway

Ok, I am so thrilled to be a Grandma! Addison (see previous post) is so adorable and gives me much "Love and Happiness" that I have to share some "LOVE and HAPPINESS" with you. Here's how it will work: Leave a comment with this posting about anything, especially "baby" or "baby & stamping" related. Leave me a link as well if you have some online samples. We will leave this for one week, and on Friday Feb 29 (leap year too ;) I will make a random drawing and announce the winner. What will you win? You will receive from me, the "Love and Happiness" rubons shown with this posting. These are great for both Stamping and Scrapbooking as they are acid free and scrapbook safe. The package includes 4 sheets, Black, White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip...in the images shown. You can use Rub ons on paper and most nonporous surfaces including glass, photos, clipboards, candles and more. (check the photo here for a sample) The only limit wil...

Scalloped edges

As promised, I created a card using the pieces I created from the tutorial. It also allowed me to use the new "Bali Breeze" paper and my new " Embrace Life" stamp set. As you can see, I used the scalloped pieces along each side of the paper and it gives it a great off set from the main part of the card. I stamped using "Tempting Turquoise" as I did not yet get the In Colors "Soft Sky" ink yet. I think it goes well don't you? Thanks for looking!

Love Matters - just in time for Valentines!

I loved this set from the moment I saw it. I had visions with these colours so of course I had to try them out. It is a great set and very versatile for both card making and scrapbooking alike. I have a challenge for you. If you own this set, have made a card or scrap page using it, send me an email: Challenge with the link or the sample and I will "link" to it from my blog, or post it for all to see. I love to see how others also use this set.