Skip to main content

Loonies for Littles Campaign


Purchase a Loonies for Littles Stampin' Kit for $32.50 ($34.95 special offer price less a seven percent price adjustment) and Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada (BBBSCA). The Loonies for Littles campaign benefits the "Littles" (kids) and "Bigs" (adult volunteers) in the BBBSCA's In-School Mentoring program. The Loonies for Littles Stampin' Kit creates a beautiful journal/mini scrapbook and includes the following:


  • Exclusive double-mounted Good Together stamp set

  • One 5" x 5" On Board Art Journal

  • Two sheets of double-sided Designer Series paper from Boho Blend Simply Scrappin'

  • Three sheets of self-adhesive die cuts from Boho Blend Simply Scrappin'

  • Four sheets of 12" x 12" textured card stock

  • Two Classic Stampin' Spots: 1 Old Olive, 1 Pumpkin Pie

  • Full-color insert with photos of projects, along with step-by-step instructions

  • One Craft Keeper

This kit, including the stamp set, was designed exclusively for this campaign and will not be offered again after May 31, 2008. This offer is available only in Canada. Check out the completed project and kit HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Candy Giveaway

Ok, I am so thrilled to be a Grandma! Addison (see previous post) is so adorable and gives me much "Love and Happiness" that I have to share some "LOVE and HAPPINESS" with you. Here's how it will work: Leave a comment with this posting about anything, especially "baby" or "baby & stamping" related. Leave me a link as well if you have some online samples. We will leave this for one week, and on Friday Feb 29 (leap year too ;) I will make a random drawing and announce the winner. What will you win? You will receive from me, the "Love and Happiness" rubons shown with this posting. These are great for both Stamping and Scrapbooking as they are acid free and scrapbook safe. The package includes 4 sheets, Black, White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip...in the images shown. You can use Rub ons on paper and most nonporous surfaces including glass, photos, clipboards, candles and more. (check the photo here for a sample) The only limit wil...

Scalloped edges

As promised, I created a card using the pieces I created from the tutorial. It also allowed me to use the new "Bali Breeze" paper and my new " Embrace Life" stamp set. As you can see, I used the scalloped pieces along each side of the paper and it gives it a great off set from the main part of the card. I stamped using "Tempting Turquoise" as I did not yet get the In Colors "Soft Sky" ink yet. I think it goes well don't you? Thanks for looking!

Love Matters - just in time for Valentines!

I loved this set from the moment I saw it. I had visions with these colours so of course I had to try them out. It is a great set and very versatile for both card making and scrapbooking alike. I have a challenge for you. If you own this set, have made a card or scrap page using it, send me an email: Challenge with the link or the sample and I will "link" to it from my blog, or post it for all to see. I love to see how others also use this set.