Skip to main content

Stampin' Up! Amazing 50% off Starter Off!


What do you call it when you get over $375 in Stampin' Up! crafting & business supplies for only $107.50? You call it Simply Amazing!

From November 15-30, you can purchase ...
either the Standard or Digital + Starter Kit at 50% off the regular price...
plus free shipping!

PLUS - enjoy there great benefits as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator:

•Earn additional income while sharing creativity
•Make new and lasting friendships
•Enjoy access to unlimited creative ideas
•Receive a free subscription to an exclusive monthly magazine
•Receive two free months subscription to your own business website
•Opportunity to earn free products and incentive trips!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Val's, Did you know...

...that now, is a great time to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, as you'll be able to reap the benefits of the upcoming holiday season sales. Plus, you'll have your business up and running for Sale-a-Bration...Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion of the year which begins January 25th.

AND now for the low price of $107.50, you will receive everything you need to start your own business and be your own boss. What do you have to lose? No matter what happens, all the supplies in the Starter Kit will be yours to keep (a $350 value).

For more information:
Print Flyer for 50% off Starter Kit Offer
Visit my InkinwithVal page to see the benefits of joining my team

If you'd like to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for the amazing price of $107.50 contact me today to learn more.

OR to sign up online starting Monday, November 15th....my password is JustStamp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Candy Giveaway

Ok, I am so thrilled to be a Grandma! Addison (see previous post) is so adorable and gives me much "Love and Happiness" that I have to share some "LOVE and HAPPINESS" with you. Here's how it will work: Leave a comment with this posting about anything, especially "baby" or "baby & stamping" related. Leave me a link as well if you have some online samples. We will leave this for one week, and on Friday Feb 29 (leap year too ;) I will make a random drawing and announce the winner. What will you win? You will receive from me, the "Love and Happiness" rubons shown with this posting. These are great for both Stamping and Scrapbooking as they are acid free and scrapbook safe. The package includes 4 sheets, Black, White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip...in the images shown. You can use Rub ons on paper and most nonporous surfaces including glass, photos, clipboards, candles and more. (check the photo here for a sample) The only limit wil...

Scalloped edges

As promised, I created a card using the pieces I created from the tutorial. It also allowed me to use the new "Bali Breeze" paper and my new " Embrace Life" stamp set. As you can see, I used the scalloped pieces along each side of the paper and it gives it a great off set from the main part of the card. I stamped using "Tempting Turquoise" as I did not yet get the In Colors "Soft Sky" ink yet. I think it goes well don't you? Thanks for looking!

Love Matters - just in time for Valentines!

I loved this set from the moment I saw it. I had visions with these colours so of course I had to try them out. It is a great set and very versatile for both card making and scrapbooking alike. I have a challenge for you. If you own this set, have made a card or scrap page using it, send me an email: Challenge with the link or the sample and I will "link" to it from my blog, or post it for all to see. I love to see how others also use this set.