Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Friday, November 10, 2006
This is a simple yet elegant way to keep your post-it's and pencils close to the phone. It also would make a great gift for a teacher, mother, father, sister brother, etc. ©1999-2006 Stampin' Up!
- start with an acrylic photo holder.
- cut cardstock to the correct size and decorate
- glue post-it pad to the holder (really cool if you can match up the color of the pad to the CS)
- make matching tag using "polyshrink", shrink using a heat gun (don't forget a hole)
- attach a few jump rings and, using a needle or sharp piercing tool, attach through the pencil just below the eraser.