My clubs will be once again starting shortly. Sign up soon to reserve your spot. The catalogues are in so if you come by, sign up then you can HAVE the new catalogue in your hot little hands immediately. I will not have time in the next few weeks for a catalog reveal, so please email me to sign up.
Here are some questions I've had about clubs over the years I've been offering them.
- What is a Club? Each month the same club members get together in my studio to learn new techniques, make projects and have fun. The club runs for seven consecutive months and each member commits to spending a minimum of $30 per month (before shipping/taxes) from choices in the catalogue(s). You make the projects for FREE each month.
- What are the benefits? You get a turn at being the hostess once in the seven month cycle and earn free hostess only benefits and stamp sets!
- What if I can't make it to club? No problem - Your project will be completed for you if you are unable to come - you just send me your order by email or phone to fulfil your monthly minimum obligation to other members. (payment by credit card is accepted)
- Can I bring a friend? You may bring a friend to the club, however, I need 1 day notice for preplanning the projects. If your friend makes a purchase, there is no charge. If they just want to join us to stamp, there is a $5 supply fee. You may also hostess a separate workshop outside of club and/or obtain outside orders to add to your workshop sales total and increase your benefits!
- Any other perks for joining a club? Each member receives a complimentary copy of the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalogue. A relaxed fun atmosphere where fun is the number one goal. It's perfect for those of you who say "I'd love to have a workshop and earn free benefits BUT I don't know anyone who stamps" In a club you don't need to know anyone - I find the guests for you and you don't have to clean your house either!
All members will be creating cards or 3d items this year. On occasion I may incorporate some scrapbooking but there will always be a card option for those who do not scrapbook. See you all soon!