Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
If so, we have a special offer for you.... During the month of July, any former Stampin' Up! demonstrator* can rejoin Stampin' Up! for only $35! To inform them of this special offer, demonstrators who have left over the past three years will receive either an e-mail or a postcard inviting them to take advantage of this special offer. The e-mails and postcards will be sent out during the first week of July. To rejoin Stampin' Up!, former demonstrators only need to purchase the Rejoin Starter Kit and sign and complete a new Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreement. The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months FREE Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscriptionFormer demonstrators will already have the stamping supplies they need, so, in order to keep the price so low, the Rejoin Starter Kit contains the bare essentials to help them get thier businesses back up and running.
Details to remember:
This offer is available to ALL former demonstrators*, however Stampin' Up! will only contact dropped demonstrators from the last three years.
This kit does not include any Stampin' Up! products.
Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add-ons to thier starter kit. (See starter kit form for add-on contents.)
There is no Online IDA option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail.
Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin' Up! by July 31, 2010.
*Only demonstrators who resigned on or before March 31, 2010 are eligible for this offer.
Hope this news makes your day!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
The New colour families are as follows:
- Brights Collection
- Subtles Collection
- Regals Collection
- Neutrals Collection
We also have 5 new "In Color" Collection that will remain for a 2 year span! This collection will be available for 2 years and on top of that, 5 more colours will be added next year, to keep the Palette fresh and Exciting.
Whether you want just a quick reference to the all the colours available in the palette, or to find the perfect accent/coordinating colour, this swatch book is for you! It even has blank cards for you to record your own favourite colour combinations.
- 55 double-sided cards with removable metal post fastener
- colour theory cards and idividual colour swatch cards
- swatch cards show colour, the other side lists the coordinating colours
- Card measures 2-3/4" x 4-1/2"
(who will work on a nice signature for next posting, using the MDS)