Monday, October 13, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Here is a taste of what we created in September, using the Upsy Daisy stamp set. I am totally in love with the reverse effect of this set. It creates the perfect palette for using dazzling diamonds and the effect is more beautiful than shown here.
Our cards also use the new "Styled Vanilla" hodge podge frame and brads. I hope you enjoy it.
If you would like more information on joining a club, don't hesitate to ask... I am just and email away. We meet once a month, make a project and one of our members is the "Hostess" for the month. FREE Stamping Stuff!!!!
The second card shown is also using the same set, just something I was playing with after the class in September...
Comments are always welcome!
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Birthday cards are one of the most popular reasons for sending a card; everyone needs a birthday set (or two!) to be ready for the occasion. I find that my birthday stamps are some of my most regularly used sets. Even if you already own a birthday set or two, we've got a number of brand new birthday sets that you're just going to fall in love with!
Check out our full colour Flyer Here
Don't forget the other specials that are on for this month as well, aquapainter while supplies last, Simply Sent Card making set (pages 176-177)
You can order at any time day or night from my website. Click on the "shop now" button on the top Right side of the page near my name and phone number. You can also email me with your order or call me at 250-545-1072.
Enjoy the specials this month, I know I am!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Regular Price: $9.44
Discount Price: $8.50
Celebrate the creativity of handcrafted cards and the personal connection that they forge between friends and family. Participate with Stampin' Up! in making and keeping personal connections by Enjoying 20% off a wide variety of fun and colourful Simply Sent Card Elements and easy-to-use Simply Sent card kits.*
Join the world in making a card, and celebrate your unique creativity!
Monday, September 15, 2008
- Option A: $25 includes all the consumables to complete this class
- Option B: $50 Includes the Upsy Daisy Stamp set, all the consumables for the class and 6 Half Sheets of Urban Garden Designer Papers to complete even more at home!
- Option C: $25 Can't make it that evening, live out of town? This is your Class to go option - $25 plus postage (if applicable-no charge with pickup at my studio)
What you will get is a pre-cut package with FULL, extensive, detailed instructions & all embellishments.
What this package does NOT include
- the stampset
- adhesives etc
But if you require them...contact me when you order your class to go and I will give you a total cost or feel free to order what you need via my website located here
Please NOTE Canadian customers only.
Location: 4311 Mutrie Rd
RSVP: ASAP for ordering purposes. The stamp set is currently on back order
Please email me to sign up for this class: mailto:email@example.com
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Monday, August 11, 2008
My clubs will be once again starting shortly. Sign up soon to reserve your spot. The catalogues are in so if you come by, sign up then you can HAVE the new catalogue in your hot little hands immediately. I will not have time in the next few weeks for a catalog reveal, so please email me to sign up.
Here are some questions I've had about clubs over the years I've been offering them.
- What is a Club? Each month the same club members get together in my studio to learn new techniques, make projects and have fun. The club runs for seven consecutive months and each member commits to spending a minimum of $30 per month (before shipping/taxes) from choices in the catalogue(s). You make the projects for FREE each month.
- What are the benefits? You get a turn at being the hostess once in the seven month cycle and earn free hostess only benefits and stamp sets!
- What if I can't make it to club? No problem - Your project will be completed for you if you are unable to come - you just send me your order by email or phone to fulfil your monthly minimum obligation to other members. (payment by credit card is accepted)
- Can I bring a friend? You may bring a friend to the club, however, I need 1 day notice for preplanning the projects. If your friend makes a purchase, there is no charge. If they just want to join us to stamp, there is a $5 supply fee. You may also hostess a separate workshop outside of club and/or obtain outside orders to add to your workshop sales total and increase your benefits!
- Any other perks for joining a club? Each member receives a complimentary copy of the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalogue. A relaxed fun atmosphere where fun is the number one goal. It's perfect for those of you who say "I'd love to have a workshop and earn free benefits BUT I don't know anyone who stamps" In a club you don't need to know anyone - I find the guests for you and you don't have to clean your house either!
All members will be creating cards or 3d items this year. On occasion I may incorporate some scrapbooking but there will always be a card option for those who do not scrapbook. See you all soon!
Thursday, August 07, 2008
- from October 1 - November 30 a hostess with an workshop of $460 or more can pick any item from this Sampler for FREE in addition to her regular hostess benefits.
- there's more...from August 11 - October 11 new demonstrators who sign up with the current Starter Kit will receive any stamp set from the new catalogue for FREE. This kit is $249 plus GST and includes everything you need to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
- there's even more...from August 11 - October 11 new demonstrators can opt to purchase a Mini Starter Kit for $119...yes breathe...$119 plus GST - it includes all the business supplies included in the Standard Starter Kit but has less products which is perfect for customers because they have a lot of the items included in the kit already! You can choose from a Stamper's Kit, a Scrapbooker's Kit or a Home Decor kit... AND some of the products can be substituted for items of equal or lesser value to suit your own tastes. Click here to see the Flyer.
*Each kit also includes the same business supplies that are found in the standard Starter Kit (the Home Décor-Focused Starter Kit also includes 25 Décor Elements brochures). While all items in the Starter Kits are recommended, a new demonstrator may substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.
Contact me about finding out how you can sign up on my Demonstrator Business Website and have access to your Demo ID# and to the Stampin' Up! website within minutes! Please visit my website to view a great video on the company and the business opportunity. The password for my "sign up" page is JustStamp and you are free to go ahead and sign up but I'd really like to personally assist you and discuss options with you
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
- larger area, able to handle larger paper
- all dies and folders are compatible (different company's)
- create project for both scrapbooking and cardmaking
The Big Shot works with ALL competitive dies, and the steel rule dies can cut through an impressive list of 50 different materials, including fabric, foil, and chipboard.
It's important to note that there are different types of dies.
- Originals, Bigz, and Bigz XL dies. These steel ruled dies cut through virtually any material and multiple sheets of card stock and Designer Series paper.
- Sizzlets dies. These dies are small and detailed, often creating scored or perforated details. These dies cut through thin materials, and multiple sheets are not recommended.
To see this exciting tool and accessories, download the flyer here.
Big Shot instruction sheet is available here. Looks pretty easy to me!
Friday, August 01, 2008
My boys decided I needed a letter "C" to put in front so I have ordered and received it, just haven't put it up yet. If you come by my stamp room, be sure to have a peek at it for real.
Oh, and these are super easy to apply. I did have some difficulty with the "dots" however, I have since received some tips and if you plan to get these, I will share them with you. :)
Stampin' Up! has also created both an instruction sheet and a video for applying these.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
I am so excited to have received my "preview" order. I got busy late last night using some of the goodies. I think I really like the new "In Colors" now that I have seen them in real. These cards were made using a template that I came across, I think from sheetload of cards. The red paper is a bit like Ruby Red, but it is actually Riding Hood Red. The patterned papers are from one of the new designer series papers, Bella Rose. In the photo you can also see the new Scallop Border Punch....really cool to play with too!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
"Items on this discontinued accessories list will be available while supplies last or through August 10, whichever comes first.
Products are marked as available or unavailable. If an item is unavailable, our supply is exhausted and the item can no longer be ordered. This list will be updated every afternoon through August 10.
Keep in mind that the status of any product may change quickly based on demand.
With most catalogs, some accessories are completely discontinued while others are redesigned or reconfigured for the new catalog. Sometimes popular items are "discontinued" in their current packaging or style to come back with improved packaging or added product features. This year, no accessories are being reconfigured."
I hope this explanation helps a little. We are not given any more details and will know the minute the catalog is released to us all.
If you would like to pre-order the new catalog, feel free to email me or call me (250)545-1072 and leave a message on my machine. If you plan to join one of my stamper's groups, you will receive one for free. I will be putting in a pre-order of the catalogs shortly.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
How it will work: if you go to the main SU website and start your order, you will be paying 10% more and shipping will be higher.
If you order through my online site, you will get all the regular benefits AND save those extra fees.
I am really excited about this as it will give you all the chance to order what you want when you want, especially if I am out of town or at work.
This does not mean you can't have workshop orders through me, my classes and stamper's groups will continue!
Please, let me know your thoughts on this, good or bad!
http://inkinwithval.stampinup.net/ will be your ordering site.
I believe this will begin sometime this fall.
Monday, July 21, 2008
- 109200 Accents & Elements Build A Flower *
- 110718 Accents & Elements Lucky Star
- 110719 Accents & Elements Messenger
- 103158 Acrylic Graph & Grid
- 108638 Card Stock 12 X 12 In Color
- 108642 Card Stock 8-1/2 X 11 Blue Bayou
- 108643 Card Stock 8-1/2 X 11 Groovy Guava
- 108637 Card Stock 8-1/2 X 11 In Color
- 108640 Card Stock 8-1/2 X 11 River Rock
- 108639 Card Stock 8-1/2 X 11 Soft Sky
- 108641 Card Stock 8-1/2 X 11 Wild Wasabi
- 108644 Card Stock 8-1/2 X 11 Purely Pomegranate
- 103975 Card Stock Brushed Copper *
- 108694 Card Stock Textured 12 X 12 In Color
- 107312 Cards & Envelopes Gift Whisper White
- 107292 Cards & Envelopes Greeting Whisper White
- 109116 Notes & Envelopes Long Notes
- 109118 Notes & Envelopes Love Notes
- 109117 Notes & Envelopes Pocket Notes
- 110729 Notes & Envelopes Scallop Notes
- 109119 Notes & Envelopes Gift Notes
- 109018 Classic Stampin' Ink Blue Bayou *
- 109019 Classic Stampin' Ink Groovy Guava
- 109017 Classic Stampin' Ink Purely Pomegranate *
- 109016 Classic Stampin' Ink River Rock *
- 109015 Classic Stampin' Ink Soft Sky
- 109020 Classic Stampin' Ink Wild Wasabi *
- 109013 Classic Stampin' Pad Blue Bayou
- 109012 Classic Stampin' Pad Groovy Guava
- 109011 Classic Stampin' Pad Purely Pomegranate
- 109010 Classic Stampin' Pad River Rock
- 109009 Classic Stampin' Pad Soft Sky
- 109014 Classic Stampin' Pad Wild Wasabi
- 110751 Designer Series Paper Azure
- 110749 Designer Series Paper Berry Bliss
- 109154 Designer Series Paper Cutie Pie
- 110699 Designer Series Paper East Coast Prep
- 109160 Designer Series Paper Fall Flowers
- 109159 Designer Series Paper Flowers For You
- 110697 Designer Series Paper Ginger Blossom
- 110479 Designer Series Paper Jersey Shore
- 109151 Designer Series Paper Le Jardin
- 110748 Designer Series Paper Notebook
- 110750 Designer Series Paper Olive Press
- 109153 Designer Series Paper Porcelain Prints
- 109175 Designer Series Paper Prints Almost Amethyst
- 109177 Designer Series Paper Prints Always Artichoke
- 110696 Designer Series Paper Prints Bali Breeze
- 109173 Designer Series Paper Prints Blue Bayou
- 109174 Designer Series Paper Prints Brilliant Blue
- 109178 Designer Series Paper Prints Certainly Celery
- 109169 Designer Series Paper Prints Close to Cocoa *
- 109168 Designer Series Paper Prints Groovy Guava
- 109171 Designer Series Paper Prints Lovely Lilac
- 109172 Designer Series Paper Prints More Mustard
- 109176 Designer Series Paper Prints Old Olive
- 109170 Designer Series Paper Prints Pumpkin Pie
- 109164 Designer Series Paper Prints River Rock
- 109167 Designer Series Paper Prints Rose Red
- 109166 Designer Series Paper Prints So Saffron
- 109165 Designer Series Paper Prints Soft Sky
- 109163 Designer Series Paper Prints Tempting Turquoise
- 110698 Designer Series Paper Prints Spring Break
- 110273 Designer Series Paper Prints Spring Fling
- 110271 Designer Series Paper Prints Spring Silhouettes
- 110272 Designer Series Paper Prints Western Sky
- 107299 Envelope Confetti Cream Medium
- 105320 Eyelets Basic
- 100375 Eyelets Bold Brights
- 100381 Eyelets Earth Elements
- 107233 Eyelets Fresh Favorites I
- 107234 Eyelets Fresh Favorites II
- 105316 Eyelets Rich Regals
- 100378 Eyelets Soft Subtles*
- 105515 Hodgepodge Hardware Pewter*
- 105531 Hodgepodge Hardware Antique Brass*
- 105532 Hodgepodge Hardware Aged Copper *
- 101120 Metallic Art Pencils
- 107307 On Board Accents
- 109181 On Board Blossoms & Basic
- 109179 On Board Ginormous Pieces
- 107306 On Board Simon Lower
- 102678 Paper Mulberry White *
- 109227 Punch Box Three For You
- 102686 Punch Handheld Rectangle
- 100271 Pure Color Pencils
- 109060 Ribbon Double-Stitched Blue Bayou *
- 109063 Ribbon Double-Stitched Groovy Guava *
- 109061 Ribbon Double-Stitched Purely Pomegranate *
- 109062 Ribbon Double-Stitched River Rock
- 109059 Ribbon Double-Stitched Soft Sky
- 109058 Ribbon Double-Stitched Wild Wasabi *
- 109189 Ribbon Originals Beachfront
- 109187 Ribbon Originals District
- 109188 Ribbon Originals Fairy Tale
- 109185 Ribbon Originals Jersey
- 109184 Ribbon Originals Sherbert
- 109186 Ribbon Originals Theater
- 110716 Ribbon Striped Grosgrain Wild Wasabi
- 110281 Rub-Ons Cherished Memories
- 110284 Rub-Ons Eastern Elegance
- 110285 Rub-Ons Urban West
- 110557 Simply Scrappin' Boho Blend
- 109610 Simply Scrappin' Confetti
- 110572 Simply Scrappin' Crew Kids Boy
- 110567 Simply Scrappin' Crew Kids Girl
- 109597 Simply Scrappin' Home Again
- 110562 Simply Scrappin' Rose Cottage
- 109648 Simply Scrappin' Special Delivery Boy
- 109627 Simply Scrappin' Special Delivery Girl *
- 110587 Simply Scrappin' Summer Days
- 110577 Simply Scrappin' Tie The Knot
- 111184 Simply Sent Friendly Notes
- 109228 Simply Sent Simple Delights *
- 109229 Simply Sent Three Thoughts *
- 106662 Stampin'Around Wheel Daisy Field
- 107561 Stampin'Around Wheel Garden Annuals
- 109681 Stampin'Around Wheel Good Dog
- 109678 Stampin'Around Wheel Kisses
- 107482 Stampin'Around Wheel Lily Pad
- 109680 Stampin'Around Wheel Meow
- 109677 Stampin'Around Wheel Mistletoe
- 106610 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Basics Outline
- 107467 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Birthday
- 109571 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Dilly Dally Baby
- 109570 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Dilly Dally Friends
- 109569 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Dilly Dally Party
- 108423 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Leaves A La Carte *
- 107468 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Nature Hike
- 108980 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Petals
- 107464 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Rough Texture
- 111261 Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel Spunky Spots
- 109554 Stampin' Color Index Labels
- 109553 Stampin' Color Index Labels (French)
- 106694 Stampin' Kids Markers
- 101399 Stipple Brushes *
- 102673 Zig Painty
Friday, July 04, 2008
These are not available until August 11th but you can start choosing which, if not all, the colors you would love to have!!
The current 2007-2008 "IN COLORS" are only available until August 10th. So if you are wanting to stock up you only have a little over a month left before these wonderful colors are gone!!
Contact me today if you are interested in purchasing the 2007-2008 "IN COLORS" and watch for samples made with the 2008-2009 "IN COLORS" to come in a few weeks!!
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Check under the tab on your right for a link to the brochure. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Interested in hosting a show? I would love to come and share with your family and friends this wonderful new line!! Ask me how!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
We're excited to announce that all new stamp sets in the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog (including new hostess sets) will be die cut for your convenience! We know you enjoy the flexibility of custom mounting your stamps, and with these die-cut sets, all you'll need to do is pop, peel, and place before you begin stamping.
Only our new stamps will be die cut; sets carried over from the last catalog and those on the dormant list will still require trimming. But, each new set will feature a die cut icon so you will have no problems identifying die-cut sets.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
- Optional stamp set (if you chose this option)
- 2 each of 4 cards
- custom envelopes
Just working setting the following options up so they are not working currently.
Class with Stamp Set
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Put down the phone, turn off the computer, and break free from the 'e'!
Remember when you got letters in your mailbox instead of your inbox? On June 25, 2008, Stampin' Up! is taking the day to unplug and unwind, and reconnect on a personal level with friends and loved ones through handmade cards. I invite you to eScape with me throughout the month of June!
Purchase eScape Bundle
Take advantage of the 25 percent discount by purchasing the eScape bundle and have convenient home delivery. (click on products to view in our online catalogue)
- Circle of Friendship stamp set p. 143$22.95
- Love Notes assortment p. 167 $11.50
- Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad p. 165 $6.75
- Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon p. 191 $10.50
Total (non-bundled) $51.70
eBundle Price..... $36.00
Reconnect with your "wireless network" by attending an eScape event or hosting one of your own with your friends. Download the brochure here!
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Saturday, May 31, 2008
It is such beautiful day here in Vernon, BC. I am so enjoying the sunshine. Saturdays are my cleaning day and I just dread being inside. I plan to hurry everything up a bit so that I can actually spend some time outside.
This past week I had a small stamping "Customer Appreciation" evening. I say small because 5 stampers came to join me but boy did we have fun making these cute photo holders. This was my "surprise" craft for the evening. The other item that everyone made were "paper clip bookmarks" as shown in my newsletter and which I will share another day.
- Tart & Tangy (mini catalog has been extended to the end of June)
- Warm Words
- Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (mini catalog)
- Real Red Cardstock
- Accessories: punch, brad, Certainly Celery Grosgrain and Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon
- Jumbo Paper clips (Staples)
We also placed an order and drew names for who got to have the free hostess set and who got to have the extra $$ to spend on Stampin' Up! goodies. Monica was the lucky gal who got the set and she chose "A Little Bit of Happiness". Sherry's name was drawn for the $$ and she spent it well on accessories she was wanting to try.
Sign up for the next "Stamper's Club" was also available, I have a questionaire for anyone wishing to join. Feel free to download and email to me so I can make plans for this.
Watch for my upcoming classes in my newsletter. A "Tart and Tangy" class is in the works...
Oh, did I mention you can save a bundle, too?It’s Easy to Do:Join my Stampers’ Club!!This group will meet monthly at my place (attendance is optional, of course) where you will get to make FREE projects that night. If your schedule won't allow you to make it to the classes, it's still worth joining the Club for all the other benefits you'll receive … without having to clean house or invite guests to host a workshop!
*Your monthly order commitment is only $37.50 of product per month for a 6 month period.Club members receive the new "Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalogue" on their first night. That's a FREE Idea Book - a savings of $13 just for joining!Each club member receives free Hostess benefits for one of her 6 months. Basic hostess benefits include a Level 1 Hostess set and at least $20 in free catalogue merchandise of your choice. During the month you are the designated “Hostess”, you may choose to collect and submit additional orders from friends and family to boost your sales total and thus increase your hostess benefits. That means more fun and more FREE products for you.
*I will be making calculations based on my questionaire for this round of sign ups. I will do my best to put you in a group that has the same interests and budgeting limits.
ADDITIONAL CLUB BENEFITS: Club members also receive a discount on many of my other classes throughout the year. Bulk purchase opportunities will also be offered exclusively to Club members from time to time.
GUEST POLICY: You are more than welcome to bring a guest along with you to our stamping nights, however I ask that you RSVP their spot beforehand so that I can have enough materials prepared. There is NO charge for a first-time guest! Repeat attendance is $5.00 with no order OR FREE if they place a $25+ order that evening . Bring a friend to try it out!
HOSTESS GUESTS: The Hostess can bring any number of guests during her hostess month. If you have 3 or more friends who want to attend, I suggest we arrange a private workshop during your hostess month, to maximize their fun. This is a GREAT way to increase your FREE merchandise amount, and I can customize your workshop to your requests. Just let me know if you want to reserve an additional workshop date during your club month!
All orders will ship to my Place for proper sorting and distribution. You can either pick up your order when it arrives or you can choose to pick it up at the following month’s meeting night.Minimum purchase price does not include shipping or tax. Outside Vernon- additional shipping charges may apply.
Should a member desire to withdraw from the club before the 6 month cycle is over, they are responsible for finding a replacement for their spot.
HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO JOIN? Call me at 545-1072 Or download my new questionaire here and email it to me.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I stamped these using
- bashful blue cardstock
- ballet blue cardstock
- bashful blue classic ink
- bashful blue stampin' write marker
- Year after Year Stamp set
- accessories: brads, punches, hemp and gingham ribbon
As you can see, the dark faux buttons were created using first the1/16"punch and cutting 2 holes, and then the 1/2" circle punch around them. This created a "button" look to accent the cards. Give it a try, maybe even emboss them first...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Last month, this stamp set "Wonderful You" was on special. I wasn't going to indulge in anymore stamp sets until I have sold off some of my "retired" sets first. Well, one of my great clients was more than gracious and allowed me to use her set when it first arrived. I needed a card for my daughter's birthday so this is what I came up with. After that (and a few more card trial and errors) I knew I had to have this set... Enjoy!
Oh yes, I also used my cuttlebug on the base of the card.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
- Exclusive double-mounted Good Together stamp set
- One 5" x 5" On Board Art Journal
- Two sheets of double-sided Designer Series paper from Boho Blend Simply Scrappin'
- Three sheets of self-adhesive die cuts from Boho Blend Simply Scrappin'
- Four sheets of 12" x 12" textured card stock
- Two Classic Stampin' Spots: 1 Old Olive, 1 Pumpkin Pie
- Full-color insert with photos of projects, along with step-by-step instructions
- One Craft Keeper
This kit, including the stamp set, was designed exclusively for this campaign and will not be offered again after May 31, 2008. This offer is available only in Canada. Check out the completed project and kit HERE!
Monday, May 05, 2008
Sunday, May 04, 2008
If you'd like an information package mailed to you please email me! If you live in Canada I can provide all the support you'll need to make a successful business happen. Please visit my personal website and click on the First Impressions video link to learn more about the company! You can sign up online through the same link but I prefer a more personal approach so please email me so we can chat and I can give you my password for completeing your documents online.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Someone asked how I am getting my "watermark" on my photos. I am creating it each time I edit my photos so I am not really using a "watermark" as such. Difficult to explain because I don't really know what I am doing. I use Photoshop CS2...
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Saturday, February 02, 2008
There is no limit on how many sets or rubons you can get!
In addition to our regular hostess benefits, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set for workshops that reach $400 or more.
Pass your catalogue around to your friends, gather all their orders, choose your free benefits and I'll have it all shipped direct to you!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
We (hubby and I) spent the last week in Mexico and man did we have a blast! We met new friends down there and kinda became a family for a week. Really great time. We got to see lots of the country side, whales old town Puerto Vallarta and even Iguanas. I will try to share more in between doing some stamping for you. ;)
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Saturday, January 05, 2008
If you have Vista, you will know this...Vista has a "sidebar" and on this sidebar, you can install gadgets. My favourite gadget by far is the "RSS feeds" I get the updates from all my favourite blogs instantly and can access them from my desktop.
OK, boring..... but not for me... this is my excitement for the day as it allowed me to get my inspiration for this card from Paula.
My card base is using "River Rock" one of this year's "In Colors collection" and Mellow Moss. The printed paper is my from my new package of "Ginger Blossoms" and the stamp is from the new Level 3 set "Time Well Spent". I coloured the little flower using "Pretty in Pink" marker and the heart is coloured with "Ruby Red" marker. The center of the flower is a clear round rhinestone brad from the "Pretties collection". Thanks for looking!
Friday, January 04, 2008
Thursday, January 03, 2008
As you can see, I used the scalloped pieces along each side of the paper and it gives it a great off set from the main part of the card. I stamped using "Tempting Turquoise" as I did not yet get the In Colors "Soft Sky" ink yet. I think it goes well don't you? Thanks for looking!