Skip to main content

Die Cut Stamps coming from Stampin' Up!

When it comes to quality stamp sets, Stampin' Up! has been an industry leader for several years. Our original, exclusive stamps have earned the prestigious Creating Keepsakes Readers' Choice Award for best rubber stamps eight years in a row, and every year we work to make them even better!

We're excited to announce that all new stamp sets in the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog (including new hostess sets) will be die cut for your convenience! We know you enjoy the flexibility of custom mounting your stamps, and with these die-cut sets, all you'll need to do is pop, peel, and place before you begin stamping.

Only our new stamps will be die cut; sets carried over from the last catalog and those on the dormant list will still require trimming. But, each new set will feature a die cut icon so you will have no problems identifying die-cut sets.

Is this exciting or what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Candy Giveaway

Ok, I am so thrilled to be a Grandma! Addison (see previous post) is so adorable and gives me much "Love and Happiness" that I have to share some "LOVE and HAPPINESS" with you. Here's how it will work: Leave a comment with this posting about anything, especially "baby" or "baby & stamping" related. Leave me a link as well if you have some online samples. We will leave this for one week, and on Friday Feb 29 (leap year too ;) I will make a random drawing and announce the winner. What will you win? You will receive from me, the "Love and Happiness" rubons shown with this posting. These are great for both Stamping and Scrapbooking as they are acid free and scrapbook safe. The package includes 4 sheets, Black, White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip...in the images shown. You can use Rub ons on paper and most nonporous surfaces including glass, photos, clipboards, candles and more. (check the photo here for a sample) The only limit wil

Decor Element Sample

Just thought I would share with you where I put my first Decor Elements. I wanted to put this in my stamping room but really, if you have seen my room, there is no place on the walls to put it. I figured above the door is a good spot, perfect size and I look straight at it when I am busy "creating" My boys decided I needed a letter "C" to put in front so I have ordered and received it, just haven't put it up yet. If you come by my stamp room, be sure to have a peek at it for real. Oh, and these are super easy to apply. I did have some difficulty with the "dots" however, I have since received some tips and if you plan to get these, I will share them with you. :) Stampin' Up! has also created both an instruction sheet and a video for applying these.

Love is in the air! Yes, it is Wedding season starting.

I have to attend a shower tonight so I got myself busy and made 2 cards for 2 brides to be. The first wedding is taking place this coming Friday, and the second on the 2nd weekend in April. I saw on someone else's blog recently, (i am sorry, I can't remember where as I read too many) a challenge to create a card with no cardstock layers. These are 2 that I came up with. The Wedding this Friday(also my anniversary), the colours are pink and black so I took those colours into consideration when I chose my inks. What do you think? Have you challenged yourself to stamp with only ink and a base Card? Give it a try and see what you can come up with. The second card using this challenge is not with any specific colour theme for the wedding, I didn't know what the colours are so I just used my imagination. Besides, this colour went well with the wrapping paper my daughter got and wrapped the gift in. Both these cards use the shape from "Sweet Shapes" for the base, and the