Some of the things I like:
- Calendar (pg 154) this is a background stamp that gives a blank calendar image. Very cool! and I certainly missed it on the first and second times through the catalog
- Calendar Cues (pg 154) goes with the calendar above... little reminder stamps such as an X for crossing off days, appt for when you need to put an appointment on the calendar, bDay well, I think this one is obvious, and more...just have to wait to see it! LOL
- All in the Family (pg83) This is absolutely adorable!!! you can create your entire family of stick people from this set. It includes heads, clothing different feet, a dog and a cat. There is also an accessory set that you can add on with balls, balloons, teddies etc...
- The new in color colors!!! BEAUTIFUL. I have to say that it took some time to grow on me, but Wild Wasabi...and Purely Pomegranite oh and Groovy Guava!!! YUMMY....
- Pretties Kit (pg 188) all sorts of flower parts and pieces to accessorize your pages and cards and the cool thing is that you can color them whatever color you want, using pastels or watercolor crayons or classic ink.
- Crop a dile (pg 189) this is an eyelet setter that #1 is quiet for those nights when you are up late working on a project and the entire family has gone to bed. #2 will punch through the chipboard and tin so you can add eyelets and brads to anything! #3 punchs both 1/8" and 3/16" so it is like a 2 in 1 punch.
- TAFFETA Ribbon (pg 190) yes, I feel a "ribbon share" coming on with my customers.
When I get a few samples using these sets and accessories, I will add them to this post!