- This is the first project I did with my Stamper's Group. Very cute as a gift, make a theme for someone so that they always have cards on hand.
Card Gift Bag
Adapted from Paper Crafts Magazine
Great for giving sets of matching cards or stationery or small gifts
- Use one full sheet of 8 ½ x 11 cardstock
- Score at 7 ¼ (+/or at 1 ¼ depending on how you look at it) on the 11 inch sides
- Score at 4 ½ (+/or at 6 ½ depending on how you look at it) on the 8 ½ inch sides
- Fold the scored lines; cut the 4 1/2 inch score lines just to where they meet the 7 1/4 score lines (makes small flaps that will be folded in when you make the sides by adhering the longer flaps to each other).
- Finished size: 6 wide x 4 ½ tall x 2 deep
- You can adjust the height and the depth of the tote be changing the 4 ½ inch score lines. That measurement determines the height of the sides – the depth of the purse will be affected.-adjust size by using 12x12 cardstock (or any size)
- Embellish as you wish – the possibilities are endless- handles, straps, tags, hardware, stickers, photos, etc.
I would love to see how yours turned out, Please feel free to send me a photo or try to upload in the comments section.