Skip to main content

New Stamper's Club

Need to “Schedule” Some Time to Stamp?
Hey, we’re ALL busy women, so why is it that the things we enjoy the most always seem to get left out of our busy schedules?
It’s important to make time for YOU in between everything you do for your job & your family.
Why not schedule one night a month for a fun night out with the girls to learn new Stampin' projects & techniques? Oh, did I mention you can save a bundle, too?
It’s Easy to Do:
Join my Stampers’ Club!!
This group will meet monthly at my place (attendance is optional, of course) where you will get to make FREE projects that night. If your schedule won't allow you to make it to the classes, it's still worth joining the Club for all the other benefits you'll receive … without having to clean house or invite guests to host a workshop!
Your monthly order commitment is only $37.50 of product per month for a 6 month period.
Club members receive the new ““Spring-Summer Collection 2008” Idea Book & Catalogue on their first night. That's a FREE Idea Book - a savings of $13 just for joining!
Each club member receives free Hostess benefits for one of her 6 months. Basic hostess benefits include a Level 1 Hostess set and at least $20 in free catalogue merchandise of your choice. During the month you are the designated “Hostess”, you may choose to collect and submit additional orders from friends and family to boost your sales total and thus increase your hostess benefits. That means more fun and more FREE products for you.
ADDITIONAL CLUB BENEFITS: Club members also receive a discount on many of my other classes throughout the year. Bulk purchase opportunities will also be offered exclusively to Club members from time to time.
GUEST POLICY: You are more than welcome to bring a guest along with you to our stamping nights, however I ask that you RSVP their spot beforehand so that I can have enough materials prepared. There is NO charge for a first-time guest! Repeat attendance is $5.00 with no order OR FREE if they place a $25+ order that evening . Bring a friend to try it out!
HOSTESS GUESTS: The Hostess can bring any number of guests during her hostess month. If you have 3 or more friends who want to attend, I suggest we arrange a private workshop during your hostess month, to maximize their fun. This is a GREAT way to increase your FREE merchandise amount, and I can customize your workshop to your requests. Just let me know if you want to reserve an additional workshop date during your club month!

All orders will ship to my Place for proper sorting and distribution. You can either pick up your order when it arrives or you can choose to pick it up at the following month’s meeting night.
Minimum purchase price does not include shipping or tax. Outside Vernon- additional shipping charges may apply.
Should a member desire to withdraw from the club before the 6 month cycle is over, they are responsible for finding a replacement for their spot.


HAVE QUESTIONS? READY TO JOIN? Call me at 545-1072

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Candy Giveaway

Ok, I am so thrilled to be a Grandma! Addison (see previous post) is so adorable and gives me much "Love and Happiness" that I have to share some "LOVE and HAPPINESS" with you. Here's how it will work: Leave a comment with this posting about anything, especially "baby" or "baby & stamping" related. Leave me a link as well if you have some online samples. We will leave this for one week, and on Friday Feb 29 (leap year too ;) I will make a random drawing and announce the winner. What will you win? You will receive from me, the "Love and Happiness" rubons shown with this posting. These are great for both Stamping and Scrapbooking as they are acid free and scrapbook safe. The package includes 4 sheets, Black, White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip...in the images shown. You can use Rub ons on paper and most nonporous surfaces including glass, photos, clipboards, candles and more. (check the photo here for a sample) The only limit wil

Decor Element Sample

Just thought I would share with you where I put my first Decor Elements. I wanted to put this in my stamping room but really, if you have seen my room, there is no place on the walls to put it. I figured above the door is a good spot, perfect size and I look straight at it when I am busy "creating" My boys decided I needed a letter "C" to put in front so I have ordered and received it, just haven't put it up yet. If you come by my stamp room, be sure to have a peek at it for real. Oh, and these are super easy to apply. I did have some difficulty with the "dots" however, I have since received some tips and if you plan to get these, I will share them with you. :) Stampin' Up! has also created both an instruction sheet and a video for applying these.

Birthdays

Today is our Japanese student's birthday. We had a great celebration with her and a guest, including some major "baby" time where everyone got to hold Addison. She loved her gifts and was especially thankful for a home-made card. I can't say this is my own design as I copied it from a sample received in a swap when this set was in the mini catalog. But I have added a few of my own touches. Enjoy!