Thursday, December 13, 2007

Selling Cards

Last week I made my first attempt at in a "fair" style environment. It was a flop as far as selling my wares, but I did manage to make a few new friends and many have signed up for my newsletters. This is a good thing, it shows interest in what I am doing and gives me the will to continue.
This posting includes one of the cards I had available for sale. I totally CASED the idea from another demo, especially the colours and use of the "Perfect Presentation" Hostess stamp set... however, I was never able to determine how her fold was done from a photo and she must not have received my request for more information so I just did my own thing...

I finally received my "5 year" pin from Stampin' Up!, only about 8 months after the fact... but hey, they remembered. It is a cute pin, and I will wear it on my Stampin' Up! apron with all my other pins :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Cute card, and I like how you've photographed it. How do you get it so the items in the front are blurry and the card is in focus? I've always wondered how people do this, but can't figure out how to do it on my camera.